Eminem Basement
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Em Plotting Revenge? Diss Record In The Works?

3 posters

Go down

Em Plotting Revenge? Diss Record In The Works? Empty Em Plotting Revenge? Diss Record In The Works?

Post by MichaelOnTheMic Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:47 pm

I am wondering…I am hearing. So, we have seen a lot of rappers diss Eminem in the last year or so. Off the top of my head, I am thinking about Rick Ross and Canibus, but there are certainly some others. I am hearing that there is going to be a vaporization in the near future. That is illseed for ether…vaporize. I know a bit about it and whatever is to happen, will include a number of others. I have swore to secrecy on other parts of this, but I am being told that this is the end all, be all…even Bill O’Reilly is about to get vaporized out of existence….

Source:http://allhiphop.com/stories/rumors/archive/2010/02/24/22133548.aspx
MichaelOnTheMic
MichaelOnTheMic
Commander
Commander

Male Number of posts : 1360
Language(s) : English
Registration date : 2009-07-01

http://www.kongregate.com/?referrer=michaellegend

Back to top Go down

Em Plotting Revenge? Diss Record In The Works? Empty Re: Em Plotting Revenge? Diss Record In The Works?

Post by Bunny Rabbit Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:12 pm

props bros Two Thumbs Up
vaporize?? Laughing Laughing
hope Em really comes outt with some killa shytt
btw ne news about Em releasin MC's videos & stuffs?? Unsure
Bunny Rabbit
Bunny Rabbit
Commander
Commander

Male Number of posts : 1220
Registration date : 2008-07-26

Back to top Go down

Em Plotting Revenge? Diss Record In The Works? Empty Re: Em Plotting Revenge? Diss Record In The Works?

Post by MichaelOnTheMic Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:39 pm

MC as in Maria Carey? Unsure
MichaelOnTheMic
MichaelOnTheMic
Commander
Commander

Male Number of posts : 1360
Registration date : 2009-07-01

http://www.kongregate.com/?referrer=michaellegend

Back to top Go down

Post by rong Mon May 16, 2011 10:48 am

How many different occasions have you observed wild states on TV set concerning the following excellent point to lose weight, get you in type and tone your body? Much more than you option to remember, I am sure. Most functions and diets are fads, developed to acquire your hopes up, even although assisting you receive your wallet an ideal offer thinner. Most functions purpose on the beginning, but they are not only a wholesome method to reside and so are not sustainable through the prolonged run. The majority of those functions will help you lose weight but as quickly when you deviate even merely a little tad through the rigid diets, you will obtain weight extremely rapidly. Listen, who would like to go through hell of diets that won't purpose through the prolonged run? Tony Horton and Muscle Confusion Look, what produces P90Xcompletely different from other house health and fitness work outs is what he calls Muscle Confusion. Every time your whole body adapts in the direction of routines, the plan modifications producing you adapt again. That way you will refrain from people nasty fat burning plateaus. This 90 day time health and fitness plan consists of p90x DVDs, a healthy eating plan guide, a health and fitness guide and blank sheets to observe your progress. From that which you consume to which work outs you carried out every day. Home health and fitness Workouts Now, just for the reason that this 90 day time training may be considered a sequence of house health and fitness work outs doesn't suggest they are useless or easy. Really the opposite. These p90x work outs are challenging and so are developed to help you achieve one of the most very helpful effects through the shortest amount of time..

rong
Sub-Lieutenant
Sub-Lieutenant

Female Number of posts : 71
Language(s) : 亚美尼亚
Registration date : 2011-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down