Eminem Basement
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alchemist Talks about Eminem & Exclusive 'Relapse 2' Material

+2
sanjiv
rahul.never2far
6 posters

Go down

Alchemist Talks about Eminem & Exclusive 'Relapse 2' Material Empty Alchemist Talks about Eminem & Exclusive 'Relapse 2' Material

Post by rahul.never2far Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:04 am

Now most hip-hop fans are familiar with The Alchemist. They know his catalogue of highly sought-after beats, and they know his role as Eminem’s trustworthy DJ. But do they know how he became Em’s DJ? Or what took so long for a producer of his caliber to even get a chance to work with Slim Shady on a full track?

He recently did an interview with AllHip-Hop.com and here's the part where talks about Eminem.
AllHipHop.com: Going back to Eminem, you just confirmed that he laced a full track with you. Can fans expect an Alchemist-produced track on the next Eminem album?

Alchemist: Anything can happen, man. The relationship is getting much better.

AllHipHop.com: A lot better than that time when the car accident occurred few years ago?

Alchemist: I mean at the time, I was just his DJ and he was under the influence of so many drugs, man. He doesn’t even remember that I was out there with him. When the fans heard I was linking up with Em they’re thinking, “They’ll be making music together.” Not Alchemist going out there doing funky scratches. At the time, there was too much s*** going on for him that he didn’t realize, “Yo, I got Alchemist on my team. That’s a fully loaded gun on my belt alongside other heaters.”

AllHipHop.com: Did you think that you were going to make music?

Alchemist: Part of the reason I got in the camp was because I knew the protocols. I knew Em before he blew up because of Paul [Eminem’s manager]. I’ve seen the whole shit even without being in the whole circle. I think that was also one of the reasons like, “Oh, Al’s not going to be hawking Em with beats.” The whole year I was on tour with him, I never did that once because I knew how to play my cards. Now that Em’s sober, he’s asking me more now.

AllHipHop.com: Right, but I also heard that Em only likes to rap over either his own beats or Dre’s beats.

Alchemist: Yea, because he doesn’t need more usually. You have unlimited Dre beats, and your own beats. What more beats do you need? Their relationship is ill because it seems like it’s gotten better.

AllHipHop.com: Really?

Alchemist: Yea. It seems like once Em sobered up and Dre realized it he was like, “You want to go? Let’s go!” For six months Dre was out there. It was like six dudes---Mark Batson, Dawaun Parker---his whole clique of guys. And I wasn’t out there, but from the stories Em told me it sounded great. Now that his head is straight his rhymes aren’t straight. He is making the most psychotic s***s I’ve ever heard. He has a song on Relapse 2 that’s so crazy. You know “Underground?”

AllHipHop.com: Yea.

Alchemist: It takes off where that stops and obliterates that. He rhymes in his regular voice…I’m afraid because the rhymes might slip out of my mouth. [Laughs.] Put it this way, there’s a song called “Insult to Injury.”

AllHipHop.com: You said it.

Alchemist: God! When mo’f*****s hear this s***, they’re going to s***!
Read Full Interview Here
rahul.never2far
rahul.never2far
Admiral
Admiral

Male Number of posts : 906
Language(s) : English / Hindi / Punjabi
Registration date : 2008-07-20

http://eminembasement.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Alchemist Talks about Eminem & Exclusive 'Relapse 2' Material Empty Re: Alchemist Talks about Eminem & Exclusive 'Relapse 2' Material

Post by sanjiv Sat Jul 11, 2009 1:07 pm

good 1 Big Grin
sanjiv
sanjiv
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander

Male Number of posts : 945
Language(s) : english
Registration date : 2008-07-21

http://www.allcomputertricks.com

Back to top Go down

Alchemist Talks about Eminem & Exclusive 'Relapse 2' Material Empty Re: Alchemist Talks about Eminem & Exclusive 'Relapse 2' Material

Post by Bunny Rabbit Sat Jul 11, 2009 3:43 pm

Thumbs Up Thumbs Up
Bunny Rabbit
Bunny Rabbit
Commander
Commander

Male Number of posts : 1220
Language(s) : English
Registration date : 2008-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by MichaelOnTheMic Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:28 pm

Props man good read Thumbs Up

The Relapse 2 hype has begun Cool
MichaelOnTheMic
MichaelOnTheMic
Commander
Commander

Male Number of posts : 1360
Language(s) : English
Registration date : 2009-07-01

http://www.kongregate.com/?referrer=michaellegend

Back to top Go down

Post by EMINEM Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:47 pm

Thumbs Up Thumbs Up propz homie
EMINEM
EMINEM
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Male Number of posts : 275
Language(s) : english
Registration date : 2008-07-20

http://slimshady.co.nr

Back to top Go down

Post by weerw Thu May 26, 2011 2:10 pm

Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up

MS office 2007
Office Professional Plus 2007

weerw
Sub-Lieutenant
Sub-Lieutenant

Female Number of posts : 10
Language(s) : china
Registration date : 2011-05-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down