Eminem Basement
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New DJ Hero Track To Debut On Shade45 & Dj Hero 2CD Tracklist

3 posters

Go down

New DJ Hero Track To Debut On Shade45 & Dj Hero 2CD Tracklist Empty New DJ Hero Track To Debut On Shade45 & Dj Hero 2CD Tracklist

Post by MichaelOnTheMic Fri Oct 09, 2009 11:59 pm

DJ Hero has announced its massive 93-song in-game track list — which boasts Beastie Boys blended with Foo Fighters and 50 Cent vs. David Bowie — and now Rolling Stone can exclusively reveal the track lists for Eminem and Jay-Z’s Renegade compilations that will accompany the DJ Hero Renegade Edition of the game (the Renegade comps aren’t playable tracks, but best-of CDs).

Jay-Z’s Renegade collection is the first best-of comp of Jigga’s career — though there’s reportedly talk of another coming in November — so Jay-Z sticks to the hits. Eminem, however, opts for deeper cuts and rarities from his arsenal, including a brand new song called “Taking My Ball” that will feature exclusively on the DJ Hero Renegade disc. Both rappers hand-selected their respective track lists.

The tracks we put on this disc are mostly overlooked or rarer favorites of mine from all different parts of my career,” Eminem said. “I also put a brand new, unheard song on there so even the biggest fan has something new.” DJ Hero and DJ Hero Renegade Edition will both be released October 27th, but Slim Shady fans can hear “Taking My Ball” October 16th when the track debuts on Em’s Sirius radio station Shade45. In addition to the game itself and the dual hits compilations, DJ Hero Renegade will feature a premium Renegade turntable controller and a hardshell turntable carrying case that converts into a DJ stand.

The Renegade cover art was created by artist Shepard Fairey, who also produced the famous Obama Hope poster as well as the recent Obama cover of Rolling Stone.

DJ Hero Renegade: Jay-Z
“Ain’t No Nigga (featuring Foxy Brown)”
“Where I’m From”
“Hard Knock Life (Ghetto Anthem)”
“Jigga My Nigga (featuring Ruff Ryders)”
“I Just Wanna Love U (Give it 2 Me)”
“Izzo (H.O.V.A.)”
“03′ Bonnie & Clyde (featuring Beyoncé Knowles)”
“Dirt Off Your Shoulder”
“Show Me What You Got”
“Roc Boys (And the Winner Is…)”
“Brooklyn Go Hard (Featuring Santigold)”
“D.O.A. (Death of Auto Tune)”

DJ Hero Renegade: Eminem
“Taking My Ball”
“Say Goodbye to Hollywood”
“Soldier”
“The Re-Up (featuring 50 Cent)”
“Rabbit Run”
“Get U Mad”
“Bad Guys Always Die (featuring Dr. Dre)”
“Public Enemy No. 1″
“Say What You Say (featuring Dr. Dre)”
“Lose Yourself”
“Hey Lady (featuring Obie Trice)”
“One Shot 2 Shot (featuring D-12)”

Source: http://www.rollingstone.com/rockdaily/index.php/2009/10/09/new-eminem-track-jay-zs-biggest-hits-coming-to-dj-hero-renegade-edition-albums/
MichaelOnTheMic
MichaelOnTheMic
Commander
Commander

Male Number of posts : 1360
Language(s) : English
Registration date : 2009-07-01

http://www.kongregate.com/?referrer=michaellegend

Back to top Go down

New DJ Hero Track To Debut On Shade45 & Dj Hero 2CD Tracklist Empty Re: New DJ Hero Track To Debut On Shade45 & Dj Hero 2CD Tracklist

Post by rahul.never2far Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:53 am

So we just 1 new track there Cry

Damn I expected more Scratching

But at least we got 1 new track Two Thumbs Up
rahul.never2far
rahul.never2far
Admiral
Admiral

Male Number of posts : 906
Language(s) : English / Hindi / Punjabi
Registration date : 2008-07-20

http://eminembasement.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

New DJ Hero Track To Debut On Shade45 & Dj Hero 2CD Tracklist Empty Re: New DJ Hero Track To Debut On Shade45 & Dj Hero 2CD Tracklist

Post by Bunny Rabbit Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:19 pm

yeah mayn had expected more
just one aint done Cry Bye
Bunny Rabbit
Bunny Rabbit
Commander
Commander

Male Number of posts : 1220
Registration date : 2008-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by MichaelOnTheMic Sat Oct 10, 2009 7:12 pm

I thought somewhere said it was new material Unsure, its just like another 'Curtain Call' but with some of Ems favs on there which is a bit dissapointing as i was gonna get the 'Renegade Edition'

But on a plus side the track was a leftover from Relapse and the other two leftovers 'My Darling' and 'Carefull What You Wish For' were awesome, so i got my hopes set up high for this to be a good track
MichaelOnTheMic
MichaelOnTheMic
Commander
Commander

Male Number of posts : 1360
Registration date : 2009-07-01

http://www.kongregate.com/?referrer=michaellegend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down