Eminem Basement
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eminem Reveales Realpse 2 Will Be 'More Emotionally Driven'

3 posters

Go down

Eminem Reveales Realpse 2 Will Be 'More Emotionally Driven' Empty Eminem Reveales Realpse 2 Will Be 'More Emotionally Driven'

Post by MichaelOnTheMic Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:29 pm

Fans hoping for a more serious Eminem may be in luck, as the Detroit emcee described his upcoming album, Relapse 2, to be "more emotionally driven."

In the second of two planned interviews, Eminem sat down last night (October 6) with Shade 45's Tony Touch, revealing more details on his highly-anticipated album.
“It’s probably gonna be a lot different than people expect as far as the contrast from the last record,” he said. “The overall basis of the record is more emotionally driven. The last record I was concentrating more on just spitting. And with this record I feel like there’s some of that, but at the same time I kind of went back to making songs with feels to ‘em as opposed to just rap records.”

Last week, Eminem spoke on the album as well, revealing in an interview with DJ Whoo Kid that Just Blaze had "four, possibly five" songs on the record.

While Eminem did not set a release date for Relapse 2, he did confirm that he is done recording the project.

Source: http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.9928/title.eminem-reveals-relapse-2-will-be-more-emotionally-driven-

Looks like Em re-recorded R2 to a certain extent, cause i remember him saying its the similar to the content of Relapse

But shit, this was pre-recorded from what i heard, mixing albums only takes a few weeks so its safe to say R2 is all but ready to be released Shocked

EDIT Found this on Rapbasement.com

When asked what he had planned for after the new album, Eminem said he is just trying to focus on the new record and anything after that is up in the air, including possibly doing another movie
MichaelOnTheMic
MichaelOnTheMic
Commander
Commander

Male Number of posts : 1360
Language(s) : English
Registration date : 2009-07-01

http://www.kongregate.com/?referrer=michaellegend

Back to top Go down

Eminem Reveales Realpse 2 Will Be 'More Emotionally Driven' Empty Re: Eminem Reveales Realpse 2 Will Be 'More Emotionally Driven'

Post by rahul.never2far Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:23 pm

Relapse 2... emotionally driven...

Now, I'm pumped!
rahul.never2far
rahul.never2far
Admiral
Admiral

Male Number of posts : 906
Language(s) : English / Hindi / Punjabi
Registration date : 2008-07-20

http://eminembasement.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Eminem Reveales Realpse 2 Will Be 'More Emotionally Driven' Empty Re: Eminem Reveales Realpse 2 Will Be 'More Emotionally Driven'

Post by Bunny Rabbit Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:11 pm

yups!!! Lot to expect from Em
R2 & a movie Smoking Smoking
Bunny Rabbit
Bunny Rabbit
Commander
Commander

Male Number of posts : 1220
Language(s) : English
Registration date : 2008-07-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down