Eminem Basement
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meet Dr. Dre, Eminem And 50 Cent's New Protege: Slim Da Mobster

3 posters

Go down

Meet Dr. Dre, Eminem And 50 Cent's New Protege: Slim Da Mobster Empty Meet Dr. Dre, Eminem And 50 Cent's New Protege: Slim Da Mobster

Post by rahul.never2far Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:58 pm

South Central rookie will be featured on Dre's Detox, alongside Lil Wayne and T.I., in Mixtape Daily.

We all know Dr. Dre has an ear for beats, but the West Coast superproducer also has a keen sense of recognizing upcoming lyrical talent.

Dre's The Chronic launched Snoop Dogg's career, and his second solo album, 2001, helped solidify Eminem as a serious talent to pay attention to in the game. With his third opus on the way, the good doctor has tapped South Central rookie Slim Da Mobster to contribute to Detox, alongside heavyweights like Lil Wayne and T.I.

"I'm not even focused on my album right now," Slim told us in Los Angeles. "I'm all about his album. 'Cause the better I do on that, the better it is for the situation with my album."

Da Mobster might be new on the scene, but the Los Angeles rhyme-spitter impressed Eminem so much that he pushed to have him ink a deal.

After getting the co-signs from the big homies Dre and Em, 50 Cent was the next to jump onboard behind the young rapper. Now, Slim Da Mobster has his music featured on the G-Unit boss' Web site, ThisIs50.com.

To add to the repertoire, Slim is managed by industry veteran John Monopoly, who helped usher Kanye West from producer to breakthrough artist.
Source: MTV
rahul.never2far
rahul.never2far
Admiral
Admiral

Male Number of posts : 906
Language(s) : English / Hindi / Punjabi
Registration date : 2008-07-20

http://eminembasement.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Meet Dr. Dre, Eminem And 50 Cent's New Protege: Slim Da Mobster Empty Re: Meet Dr. Dre, Eminem And 50 Cent's New Protege: Slim Da Mobster

Post by Bunny Rabbit Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:42 pm

Meet Dr. Dre, Eminem And 50 Cent's New Protege: Slim Da Mobster Slimdamobstermediastarr-300x300

think he gonna be a hit.....??
Bunny Rabbit
Bunny Rabbit
Commander
Commander

Male Number of posts : 1220
Language(s) : English
Registration date : 2008-07-26

Back to top Go down

Meet Dr. Dre, Eminem And 50 Cent's New Protege: Slim Da Mobster Empty Re: Meet Dr. Dre, Eminem And 50 Cent's New Protege: Slim Da Mobster

Post by MichaelOnTheMic Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:20 pm

I dunno why but he gives me a 50 Cent vibe Unsure

Not the 50 nowadays, the 50 when he first signed with Shady/Aftermath in his GRODT days

With the right singles and the right promotion imo he could be one of the best from Shady/Aftermath/G-Unit
MichaelOnTheMic
MichaelOnTheMic
Commander
Commander

Male Number of posts : 1360
Language(s) : English
Registration date : 2009-07-01

http://www.kongregate.com/?referrer=michaellegend

Back to top Go down

Post by rahul.never2far Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:03 pm

Bunny Rabbit wrote:Meet Dr. Dre, Eminem And 50 Cent's New Protege: Slim Da Mobster Slimdamobstermediastarr-300x300

think he gonna be a hit.....??
You never know...
rahul.never2far
rahul.never2far
Admiral
Admiral

Male Number of posts : 906
Language(s) : English / Hindi / Punjabi
Registration date : 2008-07-20

http://eminembasement.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down